Leapfrog helps solve your business problems by solving your IT problems. As a managed services provider with 24+ years of experience, we apply our proven Leapfrog Methodology to resolve IT problems that hold you back and ensure everything in your IT environment works together seamlessly — infrastructure, networks, security, platforms, and apps. As since we’re also a managed security services provider (MSSP), you can rest easy knowing our experts build in security and monitor your environment nonstop.
IT partnership that delivers business value.
Cloud and security.
Managed IT services from Leapfrog simplify both.
Are you where you need to be? Moving forward involves taking a fresh look at your IT infrastructure and network to see where you can become more agile, productive, and secure. If your company is like most, improving your IT involves moving some computing to a cloud environment, integrating your cloud services with your on-premises environment, then managing your hybrid environment to meet your service level agreement. All without disrupting your business along the way. Security services that protect and defend your organization are part of the design.
Better IT means better business.
Whether you need specialized IT resources and support services to co-manage IT with your internal team or a managed service provider to run all of your IT, Leapfrog has you covered.
Streamlined remote working
An effectively managed IT environment is fast, secure, nimble, and available to your team whenever they need it. Communications, collaboration, secure access, VPN, cloud services — your IT should be ready to go.
- Unified communications
- Secure remote access
- Single sign-on
- VPNs (virtual private networks)
- VDI (virtual desktop interface, or virtual desktops)
- Redundant systems
- Leadership and manager visibility
- Monitoring and network management
With the right mix of cloud-based services, cloud platforms, and migration strategies, your hybrid IT environment operates seamlessly. When used strategically, cloud computing is a powerful tool to help get the results you want.
- Hybrid design based on your business needs and goals
- Tools and platforms that work together behind the scenes
- Infrastructure management for a stable, secure environment
- Cloud migration planning and execution
- Intracloud connectivity and security implementation
- New platform deployment, testing, and validation
- ITIL change and service management processes
- Remote monitoring and management
IT security, bottom to top
Security that’s built-in with nonstop security monitoring protects and defends your company. Breaches, hacks, ransomware, social engineering — your risk is identified and managed.
- Security policies and procedures strategies — Leapfrog is a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)
- SSAE 18 SOC 2 compliant for organizations in regulated industries
- End-to-end data encryption
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Enhanced email security
- Ransomware-resistant backups
- DR (disaster recovery) planning and execution
- Access log reviewed by our security experts
- Monitoring and management
Happy IT users
Seamless IT makes your employees want to keep working for you and your customers keep buying from you. Optimized IT with technical support and help desk services adds value beyond functionality.
- Deep understanding that employee and customer satisfaction and retention grow businesses
- IT environments designed to be free from glitches, delays, and complexity
- Redundancy for always-on internet
- Nonstop monitoring for anomalies and potential problems anywhere in the environment
- Apply improvements developed for one client to all clients as appropriate
- Near-instant recovery from disasters (large or small) via cloud-based DR platforms
Coordinated IT expertise
Whether Leapfrog co-manages your IT collaboratively with your in-house team or manages all of your IT, systematized roles and responsibilities win the day.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and operates hybrid IT environments
- Customizes solutions to meet your unique requirements
- Dedicated teams that specialize in all areas of IT
- Deep experience with the latest technologies
- Highest service levels for performance and security
- Participates in transformation, continuity, and budget-planning sessions
- Manages all of your IT or work alongside your internal IT team
Optimized IT processes
A well-planned and executed IT strategy empowers your entire organization. Standards, consistency, automation, documentation, accountability — best practices lead to better business results.
- Proven best-practices approach with written documentation
- Consistent, verifiable results
- Strategic alignment of your IT strategy and business strategy
- IT-ecosystem perspective for utmost efficiency
- Wide range of platforms and tools, from the most common to industry-specific
- Integrated, streamlined, and secure designs
- Standardized yet flexible
- Transparent and scalable with in-depth reporting
“From their initial role in helping us stabilize our IT infrastructure, Leapfrog’s expert managed IT services have been a great value asset to our business. Because of Leapfrog’s continued management of our IT environment, we are able to service the needs of our clients with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our data is safe and our technology works. In addition to providing great service, Leapfrog takes the time to understand our operations and proactively recommend and implement improvements in areas that add real business value.”
CIO, Large Insurance Company
The methodology that gets you there.
Where are you now?
IT problems translate into business problems. Effective IT strategy, design, and management can solve business problems and create opportunities. Whether the IT issues in your way are easy to identify or not, the Leapfrog Methodology pinpoints trouble areas and recommends solutions that align with your goals. The IT road map that results is a strategic plan based on your business priorities and includes a timeline, budget, and defined IT roles and responsibilities.
Where do you want to go?
An updated IT road map based on your business priorities combined with Leapfrog’s proven managed services provides the framework to systematically transform your IT environment into a strategic business asset. Your environment becomes integrated, secure, scalable, and continually managed, including cloud services. Day-to-day IT tasks are handled and projects are completed on time. And your internal IT team is free to focus on activities that generate revenue.
Delivering optimized managed IT services is our passion.
So is service with a smile.
Extraordinary managed IT services involve more than designing and managing your IT environment. It involves having experienced, fully accountable IT professionals on your side. In a pond full of cookie-cutter managed service providers, Leapfrog sees our role as consistently providing you with the highest levels of IT expertise, services, and insights to support even your most ambitious agendas. Nothing makes us frogs happier than seeing you succeed.
IT Strategies To Come Out Ahead.
COVID-19 IT Advice
Is your IT budget on track for 2020?
How to plan, prioritize, price – and avoid common mistakes.
FrogTalk blog: Technology insights without geek speak.
We invite you to take a look at our most recent post:
Transitioning to the cloud provides multiple significant benefits for financial institutions. Increased cloud adoption can: Decrease technology infrastructure and hardware costs Make financial businesses more resilient, efficient, and less vulnerable to failure Provide faster and easier data storage, retrieval, backups, and recovery Allow companies to manage and monitor data more effectively, using the most innovative