Disaster Recovery Execution: Cool, Calm, FAST
Leapfrog’s primary goal is to prevent disasters of any size from occurring in the first place. This is why we provide managed IT environments that adhere to standards and are properly monitored — only a small percentage of disasters are caused by natural disasters. If your organization experiences a disaster or if something in your Leapfrog-managed IT environment goes down for any reason, our team is ready to execute your Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). There’s no reason to panic.
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Execution of your DRP to the letter
- Vendor coordination throughout recovery
- Close coordination with your Business Continuity team
- A team of IT experts dispatched to your emergency location to set up IT equipment and get it running, if needed
- A plan-testing service you can run as often as you want — practice makes perfect
Managed recovery for the best possible outcome
No matter how many times you test your plan, a real-life crisis will be unique. You’ll probably need to improvise in some way, so it’s important your DR team knows exactly what it’s doing. In the end, your DRP is only as good as its execution.
You’re in good hands with the team at Leapfrog. We’ve executed hundreds of DRPs, work with the best IT partners, and have the infrastructure and bandwidth to execute a smooth, streamlined recovery from end to end. Whether you have a DR site, DraaS, or something in between, we’ll get you operational again as quickly as possible.