Private Cloud: Use Leapfrog’s Private Cloud — Or Have Us Build One For You
We built Leapfrog’s private cloud to better manage our clients’ IT
Typically we frogs don’t like to croak about our achievement but our private cloud is second to none. We have made a considerable investment in building a superb cloud computing platform that’s secure, resilient, available and far more advanced than what others offer or what most clients can afford to build on their own. If you need a cloud with up to 75 desktops, our cloud is a great choice.
With Leapfrog’s cloud you get:
- Super-smooth computing across your entire IT ecosystem
- Cost-effective alternative to replacing your aging infrastructure or to building your own private cloud
- High availability, guaranteed!
- Ability to run industry-specific applications on servers that aren’t your own
- Colocated in ultra-secure data centers
- Supplemental security options for highly sensitive data
A private cloud is basically an in-house cloud computing platform. Since it’s in-house (our house, your house or even a third party’s house), it’s designed with custom features and security, and it offers far more control than public cloud services.
We build private clouds for clients who need specialized platforms
If you have a business with multiple locations or one that uses applications that are not well suited to shared platforms (such as proprietary manufacturing applications), having your own cloud may be the best solution. The same goes if you operate a business that uses highly sensitive data and where seconds count — financial industry and healthcare companies often need their own clouds.
With your own private cloud built by Leapfrog you get:
- Optimal control
- Flexible options for resiliency and security
- Smaller IT footprint and greater energy savings
- Optionally integrated Data Leak Protection (DLP)
- High availability guaranteed, if you need it
- Complete ownership of your cloud
Having built our own amazing cloud and dozens of private clouds for clients, our engineers are super-qualified to custom design and build your cloud from the ground up, managing it as part of your managed IT services.
Us frogs are the grownups in the cloud-computing room
Leapfrog has been in the cloud business since 1998 and has been managing our own private cloud since 2005, before most managed IT services providers knew the difference between a hypervisor and paravirtualization!
To us, private clouds are normal, not new. And we maintain, improve and spit-shine our cloud — and our clients’ clouds — on a daily basis. About 30% of our clients use our private cloud and colocation services in our Georgia or Texas data centers. That percentage is growing all the time.
And when it comes to integrating private clouds with the rest of your IT ecosystem, you can count on us frogs for a turbulence-free experience.