If you love working with leading-edge technology, want to be part of a fun team that makes a tangible difference in our clients’ success stories, and prefer to work for an established company with growth opportunities and excellent benefits…
Welcome to Leapfrog!
What it's like to work here.
Leapfrog Services has been providing managed IT services to businesses and nonprofits worldwide since 1998. We consider ourselves a service company first and foremost — one that delivers the highest levels of technical expertise and performance through an unwavering dedication to integrity and extraordinary customer service. We hire people who share our beliefs and are enthusiastic about pursuing excellence. In our world, high-tech does not mean high-jargon or high-stress. It means high-touch, high-availability, and high standards.
Some of our team members have been here since our inception. Some joined us recently. Our goal is to make sure everyone feels like family by treating each other with respect and warmth. And by not bumping into each other when riding on the office scooters!
Please click on the available position that interests you and click on “apply here” to fill out an application. Thank you!
IT Support Analyst
Atlanta, GA - Full Time
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be part of a very talented team – this is not a “regular” Help Desk or Support Center – and your role as a qualified, friendly, customer first, high-touch service provider is key to this position. You will support numerous Microsoft Windows Active Directory domains, use remote support to expedite problem resolution to ensure quality service, and address clients’ needs at all levels of their organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to think creatively and craft solutions while working on many different networks backed up by leadership and a strong, dedicated team.
On-Site Support Technician
Orlando, FL - Full Time
On-Site Field Technician
Atlanta, GA - Full Time
Generous benefit package and perks
- Flexible work-from-home options, including reimbursed home internet service and cell phone plan depending on your role
- Generous health benefits package with free telemedicine for you and your family
- 401K contributions
- Spot bonuses
- Generous vacation policy and paid holidays
- Paid sabbatical weekend
- Excellent career opportunities and unique technical career path options
- Paid training programs
- Life insurance — several options to choose from
- Stocked kitchen
- Monthly team meeting with way-better-than-average lunch
- Casual attire because we have in-office scooters and ping pong
- Community involvement opportunities
- Parties! (Our holiday parties and picnics are pretty amazing.)