Who we are.
Leapfrog designs, builds, and manages IT environments that are easy to use.
Secure, high-performing IT.
At the core of everything we do is delivering IT services and solutions that are:
Leapfrog believes you should be able to operate your business and serve your clients with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your technology works and your data are secure.
Past 10 years of client satisfaction.
Leapfrog at a glance.
What we do
- Provide strategic IT business services to clients worldwide
- Optimize and manage world-class IT
- Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)
- Build and manage CyberRisk Programs
- SSAE 18 SOC 2 and PCI compliant
- Co-manage large IT environments or manage all of your IT
- Provide a deep bench of IT specialists in every managed IT area
- Partner with all of the leading technology providers
- Partner with 50+ clients with 5,000+ staff in 350 locations
What we believe
- Your business strategy should drive your IT strategy
- Your IT should be managed using a proven methodology
- You should secure your entire organization to prevent cyber loss
- You should have predictable cost structures for operating IT
- Your IT partner should help you make the best technology choices to drive your business results
- Your network should be stable, available, fast, and secure
- Your users should all have the same seamless IT experience
- Your IT infrastructure should protect your assets, data, and users
- You should have meaningful reporting on IT operational metrics
- Your IT support should resolve IT problems in real-time
At your side and at your service.
Managing IT from a service perspective is more than our business approach — it’s a philosophy that ultimately links your success and ours. To us, operating as your strategic IT business partner means embracing your goals as our own and honoring the responsibility of being entrusted with your technology. Being a true partner is an attitude that starts at the top, and attitude is everything.
Results that speak volumes.
Teams of specialists.
- Business Development Team to work with your staff and our solutions architects to define the ways IT can best support your business
- Assessment Team to evaluate the health and mechanics of your existing IT operations to align your IT strategy with your business strategy
- Security Team to build security programs, oversee program management, and provide Virtual Chief Security Officer (vCSO) services
- Project Team to organize, coordinate, and implement new technology within IT environments to successfully manage change
- IT Support Center Team to resolve the occasional IT issues that may slow down your team regardless of when the issue arises — we’re here for you 24/7/365
- Client Services Team to stay on top of your service and technology needs, including recalibrating your IT roadmap to changing times
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Team to audit, monitor, and manage security and compliance activities
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Team to monitor and manage network infrastructure components and cloud platforms
- Field Services Team to deploy technology at your location and troubleshoot IT issues that can’t be resolved remotely
- On-site Service Team to work on premises at your location as IT experts providing high-touch, high-availability services if this is what’s best for your business
In (very, very) good company.
Since Leapfrog partners with the industry’s leading technology providers — Microsoft, Fortinet, VMWare, Dell EMC, and Cisco, to name a few — you get access to the most reliable and secure IT solutions in the marketplace. Our R&D Task Force continually tests current solutions and researches new ones, choosing to work only with those that continue to deliver best-in-class options and service.
Proficiency in your industry.
It's not just what we do. It's who we are as a culture.
We act with integrity, always striving for exceptional quality.
We treat others as we would like to be treated.
We provide service to our clients that is simply exceptional.
We build strong relationships with our suppliers and actively participate in our communities.
We believe that initiative drives innovation, that continuous learning is vital and that diversity makes our team stronger.
We work to fulfill our fundamental belief that work should be fun
Our entire business model is designed to have a low carbon footprint. We manage IT environments (and resolve almost all IT issues) over the internet, enable our clients to work remotely and securely from anywhere, and our employees were working from home on an alternating basis even before the pandemic. We further reduce our carbon footprint by recycling all of our IT equipment and by operating an in-house electronics recycling program that’s open to the public. If and when we get the opportunity to improve our purchases or processes to be kinder to the environment, we do it.
From participating on boards to offering technical assistance to helping municipalities plan and troubleshoot, Leapfrog has deep roots in being of service to our communities — we like to share our know-how. The ripple-effects of lending a helping hand can extend far beyond the immediate benefits, and the relationships our frogs have developed along the way enrich our lives in countless ways.