Leap ahead with managed services that simplify IT.
IT partnership that delivers business value.
Cloud and security.
It's time to uncomplicate both.
For most companies, moving forward during changing times involves taking a fresh look at how to be more agile and productive while also staying secure. Typically, this includes moving more computing to the cloud, integrating all platforms, and expertly managing your hybrid environment — all without disrupting business along the way. Security to protect and defend your organization is built-in by design.
Better IT means better business.
Streamlined remote working
- Unified communications
- Secure remote access
- Single sign-on
- VPNs (virtual private networks)
- VDI (virtual desktop interface, or virtual desktops)
- Redundant systems
- Leadership and manager visibility
- Monitoring and network management
- Hybrid design based on your business needs and goals
- Tools and platforms that work together behind the scenes
- Infrastructure upgrades for a stable, secure environment
- Cloud migration planning and execution
- Intracloud connectivity and security implementation
- New platform deployment, testing, and validation
- ITIL change and service management processes
- Monitoring and management
Security, bottom to top
Security that’s built in from the ground up and monitored nonstop protects and defends your company. Breaches, hacks, ransomware, social engineering — risk is identified and managed.
- Security policies and procedures strategies
- SSAE 18 compliant for organizations in regulated industries
- End-to-end data encryption
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Enhanced email security
- Ransomware-resistant backups
- DR (disaster recovery) planning and execution
- Access log reviewed by our security experts
- Monitoring and management
Happy IT users
- Deep understanding that employee and customer satisfaction and retention grow businesses
- IT environments designed to be free from glitches, delays, and complexity
- Redundancy for always-on internet
- Nonstop monitoring for anomalies and potential problems anywhere in the environment
- Apply improvements developed for one client to all clients as appropriate
- Near-instant recovery from disasters (large or small) via cloud-based DR platforms
- Designs, builds, deploys, and operates hybrid IT environments
- Customizes solutions to meet your unique requirements
- Dedicated teams that specialize in all areas of IT
- Deep experience with the latest technologies
- Highest service levels for performance and security
- Participates in transformation, continuity, and budget-planning sessions
- Manages all of your IT or work alongside your internal IT team
Optimized IT processes
A well-planned and executed IT strategy empowers your entire organization. Standards, consistency, automation, documentation, accountability — best practices lead to better business results.
- Proven best-practices approach with written documentation
- Consistent, verifiable results
- Strategic alignment of your IT strategy and business strategy
- IT-ecosystem perspective for utmost efficiency
- Wide range of platforms and tools, from the most common to industry-specific
- Integrated, streamlined, and secure designs
- Standardized yet flexible
- Transparent and scalable with in-depth reporting
“From their initial role in helping us stabilize our IT infrastructure, Leapfrog’s expert managed IT services have been a great value asset to our business. Because of Leapfrog’s continued management of our IT environment, we are able to service the needs of our clients with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our data is safe and our technology works. In addition to providing great service, Leapfrog takes the time to understand our operations and proactively recommend and implement improvements in areas that add real business value.”
CIO, Large Insurance Company
The methodology that gets you there.
Where are you now?
Where do you want to go?
Delivering optimized managed IT is our passion.
So is service with a smile.
IT Strategies To Come Out Ahead.
COVID-19 IT Advice
Is your IT budget on track for 2020?
How to plan, prioritize, price – and avoid common mistakes.
FrogTalk blog: Tech insights without geek-speak.
We invite you to take a look at our most recent post:
Your employees need to stay in compliance regardless of where they’re working. When employees Work From Home (WFH) or Work From Anywhere (WFA), the risk to your systems increases — breaches, malware, ransomware, device and network access, social engineering, the temptation to use workarounds, and other threats are more likely when people work away from