Focus on the fundamentals – with headache-free, managed IT!
Things are looking up in commercial and residential real estate. Home sales and prices are up – as are rents, leasing rates and asset values in domestic CRE. But even as markets and capital inflows recover, most IT departments haven’t. Many residential and commercial brokerage firms haven’t replaced IT staff cut during the recession, or their staff can’t keep up with all the growth and volatility arising from –
- industry consolidation and globalization
- rapid technology adoption – for tenants and internal staff
- rising cybercrime from hacking and internal data theft
- increasing regulatory compliance
- social media and mobile-based security and privacy concerns
- employee turnover and its affect on tech assets and costs
- the demand for 24/7 network access – ensuring online sites, tenant services, and digital MLS listings are “always on”
At the very least these forces tend to produce highly fragmented and complex IT environments that require broad skills and expertise to effectively manage.
Happily, at Leapfrog, we’ve spent the last 17 years not just proactively managing – but optimizing – the IT ecosystems of real estate, hedge fund, private equity, and investment advisory firms.
Every day we give our clients (and their IT departments) the ability to focus on fundamentals – from key transactions, tenant relationships and investments to custom software development — instead of getting caught up in endless upgrades, service disruptions, compliance snafus, security breaches, or other IT entanglements. With Leapfrog, these issues are smoothly managed, or eliminated entirely!
Our hyper-vigilant frogs —
- Manage your IT for maximum productivity and uptime
You get high availability, reliability and security for all your networks, apps and endpoints, and all the data flowing between them. We configure your IT infrastructure for optimum performance, giving you a robust framework for running critical apps or custom solutions without IT bottlenecks or major integration issues.
- Streamline compliance requirements and audits
We offer easy management and reporting on policy and procedural controls per (SEC) Securities and Exchange Commission, (FINRA) Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and (SOX) Sarbanes-Oxley Act mandates. Our classification as an SSAE-16, SOC-2 provider means our IT services clear the highest bar for financial compliance. We can help you respond to changing tax, insurance and accounting standards.
- Fortify your networks and data against security breaches or service disruptions
From network firewalls and intrusion prevention systems to user permissions and security controls, we reduce your exposure to cybersecurity attacks and internal theft. End-to-end encryption keeps your data secure at rest and in transit. And with Leapfrog data centers in Georgia and Texas, you get broad business continuity coverage in the event of a local disaster.
- Consolidate your IT services into more efficient platforms —including private or hybrid clouds — that can help standardize processes, improve business intelligence, and provide near-instant scalability on demand.
- Vet and test new technologies (providing detailed scorecards and reports) for smarter purchasing decisions
Our Solutions Squad is constantly testing new technologies to determine which really are best in class and best suited for your business. And we’ve got the data to prove it!
- Automate manual and redundant tasks to reduce overhead and improve operational efficiency
You can turn over your entire IT ecosystem – or any part that’s distracting you from your core business – and we’ll manage, monitor and configure it for optimum performance, compliance, security and growth. It’s that simple.
With Leapfrog, you get —
- Extensive experience in the financial services sector
- Rapid response and end-user support whenever issues arise
- Proven service delivery across multi-office environments
- On-demand IT skillsets ¬– with hundreds of subject matter experts, and solutions architects and systems engineers – at your service
- Deep experience integrating post-acquisition environments
- Native cloud services designed for rigorous financial compliance
- A streamlined “assets under management approach” that spans —
24 x 7 proactive and reactive support
95% live call answer rate in under 60 seconds
Reporting and analytics
Managed firewalls with IDS
Third-party security penetration test/verification
Permissions and data management
Documented IT controls
Archiving – email, instant messaging, and social media IT policy Creation and enforcement of annual disaster recovery testing
Bundled disaster recovery solution (Preparis, offsite replication)
Full audit support (SSAE-16, FINRA checklists)
Enterprise mobile security platforms/Mobile Device Management
Virtual Desktop Integration (VDI) for more effective data control