Compliance: A more secure, proactive and painless approach
Compliance requirements don’t have to bog you down. Every day Leapfrog helps clients through the trickiest compliance hoops and audits — answering questions, signing attestation letters, or pulling transaction records that prove security and backup preparedness are right where they should be.
In fact, everything about how we operate and deliver IT services for our clients is compliance-compatible. Our own SSAE-18, SOC-2, Type II audit clearance puts us well ahead of most industry standards. Whether it’s SEC or FINRA you have to answer to, HIPAA or MU2 you have to prove, or PCI DSS or P2PE on your agenda, we have you covered.
New hurdles, changes, or multiple sets of regulations
Maybe you’ve never had to worry about compliance until a client suddenly needs you to clear the same high standards they do. Or maybe you’ve struggled to keep up with regulations for years and now have to reach full compliance fast. Leapfrog can manage one set of regulations for you or take on your entire compliance strategy.
- A consultative approach to helping your organization understand its compliance posture
- An IT partner who is SSAE-18 compliant, the most recent regulation created by the Auditing Standards Board of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- A managed IT approach that’s inherently compliant and documented
- Experts to help you identify and counter compliance gaps and security threats
- Help with the most complex forms and attestation letters
- Hands-on support with audits
Assessing and filling gaps
Leapfrog recommends a thorough and independent analysis on a regular basis to identify your potential risks and vulnerabilities. Regardless of the regulations you must adhere to, we work with you to answer these questions:
- How often do you review your business policies and practices?
- How do you interact with customers and their data?
- Which employees have access to critical data, on what devices, and who are they sharing it with?
- How secure is your IT infrastructure and who’s managing it?
- Where and how is your data stored and backed up?
- Are you doing internal audits annually?
- In a formal audit, do you have the documentation to prove it?
We’ll work with you to close any gaps and put a management structure in place so audits can be done easily and painlessly on an ongoing basis.
Achieving compliance is one thing, cybersecurity is another. Most compliance standards are years behind hackers so even if you’re in compliance you may still be more exposed than you should be.