Cloud Services: Two Decades of Cloud Clout
Leapfrog designs networks so they’re completely transparent
From your end, it just works. As your team performs its responsibilities, they aren’t aware that one process is happening in the cloud and another is happening on your own servers. Your entire network operates as smoothly and securely as if it were running on completely dedicated infrastructure.
A cloud computing innovator since our inception in 1998.
Back then, no one called it the cloud. Utility computing and hosting were the terms of the day. To date, Leapfrog has designed and implemented hundreds of integrated cloud solutions built on either our private cloud, our clients’ private clouds or in the public cloud. We currently manage thousands of devices that operate using our cloud solutions — it’s part of our unified, streamlined approach to managed IT services.
- A strategy as unique as your company that’s based on your goals, activities, budget, needs, risk tolerance and other criteria
- An integrated cloud solution that seamlessly combines cloud services and traditional on-site hardware
- End-to-end security with supplemental options for highly sensitive data
- The near-instant ability to scale up or scale down based on your changing needs
- Added functionality without added capital expense
- Available Virtual Desktop Infrastructure or Desktop As A Service (VDI or DaaS) solutions
- Cloud-based disaster recovery and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions
- Partnership with the best cloud partners on the planet whether you’re using public, private or hybrid clouds