Markets May Be Volatile, But Your IT Doesn’t Have To Be
At Leapfrog, we get it. Rapid change can be destabilizing. And most financial advisory firms today are caught in the crosscurrents of:
- increasing regulatory compliance
- globalization and consolidation
- rapidly emerging technologies, from cloud computing to mobile solutions
- internal and external threats to network/data security
Keeping afloat is tough for most internal IT departments. At the very least, these forces tend to produce highly fragmented and complex IT environments that require broad skills and expertise to effectively manage.
Happily, at Leapfrog, we’ve spent the last 17 years not just proactively managing – but optimizing – the IT ecosystems of hedge fund, private equity, and investment advisory firms, and other financial services providers.
Our hyper-vigilant frogs —
• Manage your IT for maximum productivity and uptime
You get high availability, reliability and security for all your networks, apps and endpoints, and all the data flowing between them. We configure your IT infrastructure for optimum performance, giving you a robust framework for running critical apps or custom solutions without IT bottlenecks or major integration issues.
• Streamline compliance requirements and audits
We offer easy management and reporting on policy and procedural controls per (SEC) Securities and Exchange Commission, (FINRA) Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and (SOX) Sarbanes-Oxley Act mandates. Our classification as an SSAE-16, SOC-2 provider means our IT services clear the highest bar for financial industry compliance.
• Fortify your networks and data against security breaches or service disruptions
From network firewalls and intrusion prevention systems to user permissions and security controls, we reduce your exposure to cybersecurity attacks and internal theft. End-to-end encryption keeps your data secure–at rest and in transit. And with Leapfrog data centers in Georgia and Texas, you get broad business continuity coverage in the event of a local disaster.
• Consolidate your IT services into more efficient platforms — including private or hybrid clouds — that can help standardize processes, improve business intelligence, and provide near-instant scalability on demand.
• Vet and test new technologies (providing detailed scorecards and reports) for smarter purchasing decisions
Our Solutions Squad is constantly testing new technologies to determine which really are best in class and best suited for your business. And we’ve got the data to prove it!
• Automate manual and redundant tasks to reduce overhead and improve operational efficiency
You can turn over your entire IT ecosystem – or any part that’s distracting you from your core business – and we’ll manage, monitor and configure it for optimum performance, compliance, security and growth. It’s that simple.
- With Leapfrog, you get:
- Extensive experience in the financial services sector
- Rapid response and end-user support whenever issues arise
- Proven service delivery across multi-office environments
- On-demand IT skillsets – with hundreds of subject matter experts, and solutions architects and systems engineers – at your service
- Deep experience integrating post-acquisition environments
- Native cloud services designed for rigorous financial compliance
- A streamlined “assets under management approach” that spans —
24/7 proactive and reactive support
95% live call answer rate in under 60 seconds
Reporting and analytics
Managed firewalls with IDS
Third-party security penetration test/verification
Permissions and data management
Documented IT controls
Archiving – email, instant messaging, and social media IT policy creation and enforcement of annual disaster recovery solution
Bundled disaster recovery solution (Preparis, offsite replication)
Full audit support (SSAE-16, FINRA checklists)
Enterprise mobile security platforms/Mobile Device Management
Virtual Desktop Integration (VDI) for more effective data control