IT Advice for Coming Out Ahead During COVID-19
Now is the time to use IT to your best strategic advantage. We offer the advice below based on more than 20 years of managing IT remotely for hundreds of clients worldwide. Our clients are currently benefitting by applying these strategies. We hope you find the information useful and that you, your team, and your family remain healthy.
How To Adjust Your IT Strategy
Leapfrog has developed a guide to help organizations quickly leverage their IT during COVID-19. Given the need to do business remotely, there are changes you can make that will streamline (and secure) remote working, meet customers’ evolving preferences, and laser-focus on revenue-generating activities. Download the guide here.
How To Work Remotely and Securely
Related Blog Posts To Help You Use IT Strategically
- IT Responsibilities Matrix
- 3 Reasons Every Company Should Be Using Single Sign-on
- Phishing Scams Are Skyrocketing – What To Do
- MFA During COVID-19: Eight Ways To Be More Secure
- 5 Steps To Fund Digital Transformation By Redirecting Wasteful IT Spending
- Want to Conference Call or Collaborate In a Hurry? Try Teams or Hangouts
- Is Your Organization Ransomware-Ready?
- Can’t Find New Computers? Consider VDI During Supply Chain Disruption
- How To Stay Connected Online Even If The Power Goes Out
- Where To Focus Your Cybersecurity Budget In 2020
- Third-party Vendors Risk: 6 Steps To Protect Your Business