Managed Security And Compliance: Protecting You While Keeping You Productive
- Are you following an established set of standards?
- Have you performed a risk analysis and fixed or insured critical gaps?
- Are you effectively maintaining what you’ve built?
Gone are the days when IT security was an afterthought. Today, protecting your IT ecosystem from the growing number of evolving threats — external, internal, automated, socially engineered, phished — is core to running a business. It’s a cyber jungle out there and you do not want to be the low-hanging fruit.
And while there is no such thing as 100% secure, there is definitely such a thing as more secure.
- Cybersecurity: Continual protection of your network, computers, programs and data against external threats, attacks and unauthorized access (i.e., hackers)
- Data & Network Security: Concise controls over your daily network operations and permissions to guard against all types of internal threats, including mistakes
- Business Continuity Planning: Deep IT perspective for helping your team develop a comprehensive plan to stay in business during and after disasters
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Analysis, advice and development of a real-life action plan that’s that has tailored your company’s exact needs
- Disaster Recovery Execution: Fast, hands-on, expertly managed IT recovery to get your company operational again after any kind of an emergency
- Compliance: Forward-thinking partnership to meet your industry’s compliance standards, including audits — we are SSAE-16, Type II, SOC-2 compliant
Being secure and complying with best practices is a frame of mind
Security is an ongoing, proactive effort, not something you check off your list or revisit once a year. Like an athlete in constant training. Our clients appreciate that Leapfrog’s security experts and engineers — including our Department of Frogland Security pros that monitors networks 24-7-365 — are on their side helping them win.