Managed Security And Compliance: Staying Secure While Keeping Productive
Today, protecting your IT environment from the growing number of evolving threats —ransomware, hacking, phishing, social engineering, internal threats — is core to running a successful organization. And while there is no such thing as 100% secure, you don’t want the kind of security gaps that make your business low-hanging fruit for cybercrime. Ask these three questions to determine if your business is secure:
- Are we following an established set of security standards?
- Do we perform an annual risk analysis and fix or insured the critical gaps?
- Are we effectively maintaining the IT environment we’ve built?
If you answered no to any of these questions, your organization is more at risk than others.
- Cybersecurity: Continual protection of your network, computers, apps, and data against external threats, attacks, and unauthorized access (i.e., hackers)
- Data & Network Security: Concise controls over your daily network operations and permissions to guard against all types of internal threats, including mistakes
- Business Continuity Planning: Deep IT perspective for helping your team develop a comprehensive plan to stay in business during and after disasters
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Analysis, advice, and development of a real-life action plan that’s tailored your company’s exact needs
- Disaster Recovery Execution: Fast, hands-on, expertly managed IT recovery to get your company operational again after any kind of emergency
- Compliance: Forward-thinking partnership to meet your industry’s compliance standards, including audits — we are SSAE 18, Type II, and SOC-2 compliant
Being secure and complying with best practices is a frame of mind
IT security is an ongoing, proactive effort rather than something you do once or revisit annually. Our clients appreciate how our experts control and manage risk. Our approach reduces the likelihood they’ll be attacked and if there are changes in the security landscape, they know we’re on it.