Managed Security And Compliance: Protecting You While Keeping You Productive
- Are you following an established set of standards?
- Have you performed a risk analysis and fixed or insured critical gaps?
- Are you effectively maintaining what you’ve built?
And while there is no such thing as 100% secure, there is definitely such a thing as more secure.
- Cybersecurity: Continual protection of your network, computers, programs and data against external threats, attacks and unauthorized access (i.e., hackers)
- Data & Network Security: Concise controls over your daily network operations and permissions to guard against all types of internal threats, including mistakes
- Business Continuity Planning: Deep IT perspective for helping your team develop a comprehensive plan to stay in business during and after disasters
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Analysis, advice and development of a real-life action plan that’s that has tailored your company’s exact needs
- Disaster Recovery Execution: Fast, hands-on, expertly managed IT recovery to get your company operational again after any kind of an emergency
- Compliance: Forward-thinking partnership to meet your industry’s compliance standards, including audits — we are SSAE-16, Type II, SOC-2 compliant
Being secure and complying with best practices is a frame of mind
Security is an ongoing, proactive effort, not something you check off your list or revisit once a year. Like an athlete in constant training, you pay attention to everything that can threaten your networks and data because, in the end, you want to win!
Us frogs help you win. We’re your lean, green, security-managing machines.