IT for Nonprofits
At Leapfrog, we believe in mission-building IT. Since our inception, we have been passionate about helping 501(c)(3) organizations leverage IT best practices and maximize IT dollars so they can maximize the dollars spent on bettering the community and world at large. One of the more valuable lessons we strive to teach our clients is that maximizing dollars – and optimizing performance – isn’t always about buying the low-cost option, but rather implementing the best long-term solution.
Solving problems and delivering optimized IT
Are your networks functioning at peak capacity? Are your email, data retention, and disaster recovery logistics where they should be? We resolve critical IT issues like these while focusing on delivering the highly stable IT environment in which your networks, apps, data storage, endpoints, and cybersecurity solutions all work together harmoniously. This provides the IT you need to grow and sustain your operations over time. With controlled and predictable technology costs, budgeting for operating and capital expenditures becomes much easier as well.
Just as you prepare financial audits and reports to show how effectively your funds are being used, we audit your IT infrastructure to assess how we can better organize – or amplify – your assets for peak performance. We also show you how performance has changed over time. Accountability and transparency are as important to us as they are to you.
You can count on Leapfrog to:
- Design, manage and monitor your IT ecosystem for maximum availability, reliability, security and scalability
- Automate routine IT tasks so you can focus on key growth initiatives or mission-critical apps that engage donors, volunteers and staff more effectively
- Migrate your IT services to more efficient platforms – including private or hybrid clouds – that can help standardize processes, improve intelligence, heighten mobility and boost scalability as needed
- Fortify your network security, data storage, and back-up preparedness to reduce your exposure to data breaches and protect key stakeholders
- Offer a full range of disaster recovery solutions to minimize downtime and get critical operations back online fast in the event of a worst-case scenario
- Provide exemplary, highly responsive IT Support Center services — they’re available 24/7/365
Nonprofits also benefit from:
- Detailed reporting and analytics
- Field support services as needed
- Expert advice and solutions from subject matter experts, solutions architects, and systems engineers
- Hands-on field technicians when needed
- Proven service delivery across multi-office and highly mobile environments
At Leapfrog, we’re committed to helping those who work for the greater good get the most out of their IT operations. We can support your IT department as a managed IT partner — or act as your Single Source Solution for all things IT so you can concentrate on being a more effective force for change.